Blog for us!
For the first time, we are actively looking for bloggers to help spread the word about great places to eat all over the world. You think you’re up for the task? We’ll see. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You must love food and love to eat.
- You must take beautiful pictures of the food you eat when you go out to eat.
- You have numerous opinions on the topic of where to eat and aren’t afraid (and love) to share them.
- You’re willing to post here on TastingMenu at least once a week or more.
- You need to find a way to prove to me (Hillel) that you have great taste in food (or at least that we’ll agree most of the time).
- You love to travel and do it semi-regularly.
- You recommend restaurants and eating establishments based almost entirely on the flavor and texture of the food. Things like service, decor, typeface of the menu, and even food presentation to a certain extent and price are either not relevant or a distant consideration.
- You live in Tokyo, London, Paris, Rome, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Hong Kong, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Bangkok, Tel Aviv or somewhere else with a large selection of extraordinary eating establishments that need to be recommended.
- You’re an honest and decent human being with a love for recommending wonderful restaurants to friends and strangers alike.
But not so fast, there a bunch of things we’re not looking for:
- People looking to get paid. There ain’t no money in this gig.
- People looking to get their meals paid for. (See above.)
- People looking to tell the restaurant they’re blogging about them in order to get a discount or better treatment. Tacky.
- People looking to exclusively own the photos/opinions they post to TastingMenu. You can own them but by posting them here you’re giving TastingMenu a perpetual license to do whatever we want with them. [TastingMenu Legal Affairs Department].
What’s in it for you? The distinct pleasure of getting to recommend wonderful food from around the world, not to mention the honor of being on the TastingMenu team. Other than that… not a whole hell of a lot. Oh… but you do get your glamour shot in the sidebar.
If you’re up for the task… get in touch.